Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto recap a whirlwind 2018 year in bodybuilding on an all-new episode of Heavy Muscle Radio.
* Shawn Rhoden scored the biggest headline, winning the 2018 Mr. Olympia and ending Phil Heath's reign of 7-straight Olympia titles.
* Flex Lewis capped off his 212 career, winning his 7th 212 Olympia title - and will now reportedly move to the open division.
* Brandon Hendrickson ending Jeremy Buendia's reign at the top of the Men's Physique division.
* Shanique Grant and Whitney Jones taking Olympia titles in Women's Physique and Fitness, respectively, while Cyd Gillon successfully defended her Figure Olympia title.
* What the heck happened to Big Ramy? Expected to push Phil Heath for the 2018 Olympia title (following his runner-up finish in 2017), Ramy would finish a highly disappointing 6th. What's next for Ramy? Rumors have the Egyptian big man situated in Dubai, looking to plot his next move (...New York Pro?).
* Can William Bonac bounce back next year and push Shawn Rhoden?
* Will Kai Greene come back and set up a scintillating match-up with Flexatron?
* Speaking of the Olympia, how will Dan Solomon shape the future of the Olympia - now as the show's new producer?
* Will Phil Heath be back next year, 2019, if ever to the Olympia stage?
SO. MUCH. TO. DISCUSS!
It's Heavy Muscle Radio, with Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto, on RXMuscle.com.
Subscribe to the RXMuscle YouTube channel! Never miss an RX TV show, segment, or update. Sign up
to become an RXMuscle.com member (free registration):http://forums.rxmuscle.com/register.php
Follow RXMuscle on Instagram: http://instagram.com/official_rxmuscle
Follow RXMuscle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rxmuscledotcom/
Follow RXMuscle on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rxmuscledotcom
RXMuscle.com and RX Television is your home for the best bodybuilding news, contest coverage, original feature programming, and opinions from the top analysts and pros in the bodybuilding world.