- Created on Monday, 21 November 2011 22:46
- Written by SinorSlim
Low Carb White Chocolate Mousse
Hey guys! This is for all you vanilla and white lovers out there! It can also be made into a strawberry mousse by adding strawberry syrup. This recipe is my favorite so far! It’s sweet, creamy, delicious and best of all relatively quick to make! (In honor of the season premiere of Dexter last night I decided to create a “blood splatter” look with the sugar free strawberry syrup for decoration!)
4 oz. whipped cream cheese
1/4 Cup Half and Half
6 oz. Can Diet Cream Soda (1/2 the can)
4 Packets of Splenda
1/2 Package Sugar Free White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
1. Soften and whip cream cheese
2. Add half and half and whip well
3. Add cream soda, splenda and pudding mix and whip until well blended
4. Pour into cute bowls or martini glasses and serve!
5. For the strawberry variation of this recipe mix 2 Tbsps of sugar free strawberry syrup into the mix.
For more daily, low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com !